How can we help?
Tenpin Bowling Centres are always on the lookout for enthusiastic team members. Jobs range from Customer Services, Bar staff or Catering staff through to more skilled jobs such as Bowling Technicians, Sales team members and Managers. If you have previous tenpin bowling or leisure industry experience or you’re ready to work in a fun environment, we want you!
Register now for a free profile so you can upload your CV and instantly connect with potential employers.
For those of you who want more exposure we also offer 90 day premium CV listings which highlights your profile and jumps you to the top of the list for just £24.99 including VAT.
What to do next...
Bookmark this page! – Some adverts are only 30 days. Check back as often as you can and do a quick search for your desired job type and location.
Connect with us on Facebook. All of our jobs are syncronised to show in your news feed.
Sign up to our mailing list. You can do this by filling in the sign up form on the right hand side. We’re not going to inundate you with junk mail; we’ll just keep you informed about the top jobs and news.
Register and set up your own profile. Once you upload your CV prospective employers can find you and find out why they need you in their team.
Keep on it, you’ll have a new job in no time!
We offer state of the art jobseeker tools
- Search jobs by different parameters, such as location and keywords. Browse jobs by category, location or any other field
- Search for companies in our employers directory
- Build your online profile by filling out a simple web form. Add photos, upload videos and attach a Word document
- Attach video files to your CV. Video is automatically converted to the .flv format and displayed with a flash player
- Edit, delete or deactivate posted CV's
- Save jobs you're interested in for later review
- Add personal notes for saved jobs for later review
- Speed up your job searching by saving search parameters
- Create and manage job alerts. Send new jobs alerts based on the selected search criteria directly to your email. RSS feed for saved job searches. Email frequency for job alerts daily, weekly or monthly
- Apply for a job online using a simple web form
- Forward job info to your friends by email
- Printer friendly job details page
- Flag your CV as anonymous to hide your contact info
- Choose if your CV will be visible to all employers or only to selected employers or to all employers except the selected ones
- Private messaging to communicate with employers via web site without providing contact information
- Veiw the job location on Google Maps